...because a picture worth more than a thousand words...
Up | Down | Top | Bottom

Monday, August 01, 2005

Exam=finish…Holiday=coming

Erm…what’s my plan for tis holiday?...nothing actually..just rest..rest and rest…most probably our plan to travel n ‘jln2 cari mkn’ will be cancelled. Still dun have any idea wat to do for my elective..whatever!..there’s 2 months to go..rest first…I’ve already struggle for my final and now it’s time to enjoy…suggestions for elective- baking, golf, continue with jln2 cari mkn, wah…buhsannyer..i’m looking forward to go to swak…alih2…rima ajak gi aceh plak…I thought she was joking…but she wasn’t…it was true..but the thing is that will my parents allow me? We dun even know who is organizing, who else will be going…bla..bla..but Alhamdullillah..i dun know why, but they allow me to go as they knew that raudah and rima will go as well…huh…so easy..just take tis trip as my elective-settle..nothing more to think…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home