...because a picture worth more than a thousand words...
Up | Down | Top | Bottom

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

it's april now...

salam....'update lar, update pls' hahaha...da tak larat dgr org sruh update...lazy&busy-my favourite reasons...hehe...
mmm....it's already april...3 months left...exam coming...but i still njoy myself..too much(my fren always say this to me)...yup...i admit it..march was a very 'busy' month for me...went to alton tower in stoke, then birm, then coventry...manchester n preston at the end of the month ( a bit melampau i guess)..even my poket pon da cukup terkoyak...
of all the places i went last month, i would like to share my experiences in manchester...i wudnt be enuf if i want to write all of them..huhu...it was the imam symposium with 'extreme medicine' as the theme this yr...congrats to all the committee members esp plus to all delegates who joined the sympo..i know u all hv great time...i myself hv great time there 'altho i ve to be faci on the spot' but i learned lots of new things there..thanks to all the doctors who joined us, came all the way from msia...yea..who want to join mercy msia, dun forget to register after u graduates! fiqh medicine was very useful, thanks to dr.latiff for the good discussion, wish we could have more time to discuss bout it..i 'l spread the words around...ibadah pesakit book were sold out, all of them..hehe..penjual buku yg berjaya jugak saya ni kan...for my frens yg havent buy their 'aceh book'..pls contact me...its a donation to the orphanage house in acheh...marilah bersedekah...there s few more left...
okay2..back to the sympo...most of the delegates find the practical session really helpful...i guess its true...when i was in london that time, i felt the same...hope we can use what we have learned in the future for the good...insyaAllah..
now i'm back in dundee...get back to my normal daily life..with my books n project...i wish i could turn the time backwards..hahaha..
thats all for the time being,...wassalam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home