...because a picture worth more than a thousand words...
Up | Down | Top | Bottom

Thursday, May 24, 2007

so lazy...

sory sgt2...esp to kak inda yg rajin sgt meng'view' kite nye blog nih...tuan sdiri pon malas nak view..haha...it has been a while since my last post..alhamdullillah..i hv handed in my project at last..n my supervisor said he enjoyed reading it (he better give me good result then..huhu) all my other friends, 2nd, 3rd, 5th year medics, engine....those who finished their exams..all the best for ur result...n for those going back to msia or already in msia...send my regards to msia pls cos i'm not goin home this summer..sob..sob..kind of regretting it but nevermine..insyaallah i will go home this winter..pray for me..this coming weekend, they'll be having a barbeque...hope that i'll be rajin enuf to put up the photos here...thats all for now..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home