...because a picture worth more than a thousand words...
Up | Down | Top | Bottom

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Another 2 months as a medical student

The old version
The new version

Salam alaik. First of all, I would like to thank my parents, friends and all my colleagues for their support and prayer thru out my life as a medical student. Eventually, I am unofficially a doctor now...hahaha...glad it's all over. However, I realised that it's not going to be easier, graduation is just the beginning of everything, of a true life if I can say that.

At the moment, I still have to attend few lectures as a preparation course before start working, and then will be goin to glasgow for shadowing for another one week. Then, my parents coming over for graduation and holiday (hooray! cant wait for that). So, to all my colleagues out there, lets use our student card wisely (what an advise huh!) As all our seniors and lecturers were saying, enjoy our life now...and dun forget to enjoy our life when we work as a doctor...we r all humans! dun make ourselves suffer (this is for myself really) I am scared thinking bout being a doctor, ohhh....such responsibilities......scary

Few last words for this entry.. -congrats to all my friends who already passed and will start working with me -for those who r studying for their exams esp to other dundee , aberdeen & edinburgh medics, and oso for others esp my best friend down in soton, good luck! I will be praying for u all...insyaAllah, everything will be fine... wassalam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home