...because a picture worth more than a thousand words...
Up | Down | Top | Bottom

Thursday, February 21, 2008

That was awesome!


Attended a talk about 'my journey to Islam' by Idris Tawfiq this evening. He used to be a priest before and now is a da'ie and doing lots of dakwah. I never heard of him before but I really like the way he gave the talk and interact to the audience. Bought a book writen by him, havent got time to read it yet, but will do it later InsyaAllah. His website is here if anyone would like to browse.

Btw, i've already knew my placement for the next 2 years. Will be in Western Infirmary and Gartnavel for my F1 and Stirling and Falkirk for F2, InsyaAllah. The good thing is, I knew 2 other msians who got the same placement as me..wow, isnt that great? =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home